This post will show you how you can display date/time using the user timezone (without it being configured anywhere in your application).
I’ve refactored Griffin.Network quite a lot (I did say that it was still an early release). The new version is called v0.5 (the library is taking shape, but there is still some things to take care of).
1. The pipeline is no longer mandatory
2. I’m using the Async methods instead of Begin/EndXxxx
3. The buffer management is a more effecient
4. It’s easier to work with the buffers
5. Introducing messaging support
Can someone please make an extension for Google Chrome which once a week suggest that I should visit my oldest bookmark (i.e. the one that I haven’t clicked on for the longest time).
In that way I can start cleaning up my bookmarks.